Please see all tabs (on the left, under International Missions) for more information.
Purpose of a Mission Trip
· Share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
· Fulfill the vision of Hope UMC, glorifying God by growing in faith and serving others.
· To share a portion of our resources with those whose needs are far greater than our own.
· Enable team members to live out their faith and to grow spiritually by sharing the Christian experience in a unique way.
· To affirm our need to share mutually and more fully our faith and our resources by crossing the boundaries of a culturally diverse Church family.
· To facilitate participants' involvement in faith-deepening experiences that will expand that person's understanding of the meaning of their own life.
· Educate participants about the impact their actions and decisions have on underdeveloped areas.
· To continue and be part of ongoing community and to extend the invitation to future participants.
Recent Mission Trips
Summer, 2016 - Panama
Summer, 2015 - Honduras
Spring , 2014 - Honduras
Summer, 2013 to Honduras
Spring, 2010 and Summer, 2011
Upcoming Mission Trips
Summer, 2017 - Panama
Team Leader:Butch Howell