We are so excited for this summer and we know you will be too once you get signed up to come on one or more of our great summer options... check them out below.
There are scholarships available for all of these great summer choices… please never let money be the reason a student doesn’t experience these trips. Head over to the scholarship page to learn more.
Here are the deadlines and due dates (this applies for all trips, except summer camp)
- Early Bird Deadline (deepest possible discount at least %50 off) Signed up and deposit in by February 17th
- Early Deadline (moderate discounts available %25 off) Signed up and deposit in by March 17th
- Regular Deadline (discounts no longer available, some scholarship still possible) Signed up and deposit in by March 31st
- After this Deadline, all deposits are nonrefundable/transferable
- Late Deadline (little scholarship available, no discounts) Signed up and deposit in by April 14
- Final Deadline (no scholarship, no Discounts given) Signed up and deposit in by April 28th
- First payment Due by the end of April
- Final payment Due 2 weeks prior to the trip
Alright, Middle School... its time to put on your work gloves and our big hearts to serve the folks in the Florida Panhandle. There are many there still struggling after Hurricane Micheal tore through earlier this year. So this is your opportunity to do some good work and connect with your friends through mission work. This Mission trip is for students who will be in 7th-9th grade next fall. Dates June 9-15, Cost: $400. SIGN UP HERE and make sure to get that deposit in.
High School we are headed back to Atlanta for M25, June 23-29th. This is always an amazing trip and I'm so excited we get to go again and serve the people on Atlanta. This trip is for students who will be in 10th grade or graduated next fall, the cost is $400. you can SIGN UP HERE, and make sure you get your deposits in.
Warren Willis is an awesome and amazing place for Summer camp... its something you definitely don't want to miss. We are headed up week 5 of the summer (July 8-13). Because you sign up through Warren Willis the dates are a little different. First, the week we go fills up fast so if you are considering it sign up asap. Second, Scholarship applications to Camp have to be in before the end of March. It is a bit of a process to sign up so if you are having trouble let us know we will help as best we are able. Warren Willis is open to all students who will be in 4th grade next fall through graduates. The cost is $430. Here is the Link to their SIGN UPS
We are going back to the River... July 15-19. This Summer Retreat is open to all students rising 6th - graduates. This is one of our very favorite summer trips... spending a week relaxing on the river and chilling at the cabin's... there isn't a much better way to finish off the summer. Cost is $300 and you can get SIGNED UP HERE